Definition of musk rose in English:
A rambling rose with large white musk-scented flowers.
- Rosa moschata, family Rosaceae
- The hybrid musk rose that draws the most comments in my garden is ‘Mozart’.
- Marjorie Fair is also the name of a crimson and white hybrid musk rose, a hardy flower with good resistance to disease.
- Enter beneath the dangling purple blooms of the school's 100-year-old wisteria arbor and take in the far-flung melange of flowers, from jacaranda to a rare Abyssinian musk rose.
Definition of musk rose in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.