Definition of muso in English:
noun (plural musos)British informal
1A musician, especially one overly concerned with technique.
- As part of the concept guest musos and instrumentalists are always welcome.
- For four years she spent her days with the orchestra and her nights playing in clubs, doing recording sessions and working as a session muso.
- It also supports school bands and gives young musicians the chance to perform with more experienced musos.
1.1An avid music fan, especially one who has expensive stereo equipment.
- Four part harmonies, a production quality that worked your stereo into a sweat and enough influences on display to have your average muso digging through their collection meant that the CD was never far away from a play.
- Ask your average muso and they will say that these boys from Seattle were the Godfathers of Grunge, purveyors of bile-built emotionally charged music of such rare quality that they became instant legends and timeless wonders.
- Live jazz every Thursday night brings in a regular crowd of musos, while great coffee and snacks complete the picture.
Words that rhyme with musoouzo
Definition of muso in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.