- 1 archaic term for muskrat.More example sentences
- That's why the best words in scrabble are ones like quartzy, musquashes or zyxomma.
- In addition, musquashes and mink burrowed into the banks and undermined them.
- Beavers, procyons, musquashes, foxes and otters dwell in the reeds, while boars and 30 other species of mammals live on dry land.
- 1.1British The fur of the muskrat.More example sentences
- You may remember the character Linda being given her first longed-for fur coat made with musquash - good, but not quite as good as owning one made of mink or sable.
- The new robes will be a replica of the originals, but with fake fur instead of musquash.
early 17th century: from Abnaki mòskwas.
More definitions of musquashDefinition of musquash in:
- The British & World English dictionary