- A colorless oily liquid whose vapor is a powerful irritant and vesicant, used in chemical weapons.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: (ClCH2CH2)2S
- It has more than a million munitions, armed with 31,000 tons of chemical weapons including mustard gas.
- A chemical weapon is any weapon that uses a manufactured chemical, such as sarin, mustard gas or hydrogen cyanide, to kill or injure.
- All showed traces of blister gases, the army said, a group of chemical compounds which include mustard gas.
More definitions of mustard gasDefinition of mustard gas in:
- The British & World English dictionary