- A poultice made with mustard.More example sentences
- After a futile search for patients, she found two furry caterpillars that she ‘wrapped up in the mustard plaster, around which she tied a blade of grass to keep it in place.’
- Back 100 years ago, the traditional treatment for this was to cover the area with a mustard plaster.
- Professional physicians often prescribe folk therapies such as herbal teas or tinctures and mustard plasters.
More definitions of mustard plasterDefinition of mustard plaster in:
- The British & World English dictionary