- An official list of officers and men in a military unit or ship’s company.More example sentences
- Less than half of the participants in this undeclared war had their names on recruitment lists or regimental muster rolls.
- Also seized were muster rolls - details of the four ships' crews, including names, ranks, salaries and places of birth.
- The muster rolls for the ships that fought reveal the diversity of their ages and skills.
More definitions of muster rollDefinition of muster roll in:
- The British & World English dictionary