(also muttonchop whiskers)
- The whiskers on a man’s cheek when shaped like a meat chop, narrow at the top and broad and rounded at the bottom.More example sentences
- And when you look at historic pictures, guys had mutton chops, mustaches, beards.
- In the good old days, mutton chops were both a cut of meat and a style of whiskery adornment.
- It wasn't only the wig, they'd put on the mutton chops as well, and the costume.
More definitions of muttonchopsDefinition of muttonchops in:
- The British & World English dictionary