Definition of muttonhead in English:
nouninformal or dated
A dull or stupid person (often used as a general term of abuse).
- Similarly, the muttonheads who specialise in breeding particularly vicious strains, such as pit bulls, deserve lobotomies.
- Maggie had a great voice, and he boomed out, ‘You're not a muttonhead; you're an All-American muttonhead.’
- Example sentences
- They are a greedy muttonheaded publisher and they think only one quarter's profit ahead.
- You'd think he could take responsibility for his own goofy opinions instead of yanking me into it and claiming falsely that I endorse whatever muttonheaded thing he says.
- As a follow up to my first post, and to defuse some of the righteous anger out there, I'd like to address the issue of those muttonheaded men in their driving machines.
Definition of muttonhead in:
- British & World English dictionary