Definition of mutual inductance in English:
1A measure or coefficient of mutual induction, usually expressed in henries.
- That's three different mutual inductances for three coils, and six mutual inductances for four coils.
- Though it is certainly not obvious, it can be shown that the mutual inductance is the same for both circuits.
- In this formula all dimensions are in inches and the mutual inductance is in microhenrys.
1.1The property of a circuit that permits mutual induction.
- In turn, the mutual inductance then causes a cross-talk effect, resulting in a data error.
- This novel and robust, multi axis, force input sensor is based on the principal of mutual inductance.
- More important though, as the field expands and collapses, it generates a counter - electromotive force, by way of mutual inductance within the same coil.
Definition of mutual inductance in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.