Definition of mutual inductance in English:
1A measure or coefficient of mutual induction, usually expressed in henries.
- That's three different mutual inductances for three coils, and six mutual inductances for four coils.
- Though it is certainly not obvious, it can be shown that the mutual inductance is the same for both circuits.
- In this formula all dimensions are in inches and the mutual inductance is in microhenrys.
1.1The property of a circuit that permits mutual induction.
- In turn, the mutual inductance then causes a cross-talk effect, resulting in a data error.
- This novel and robust, multi axis, force input sensor is based on the principal of mutual inductance.
- More important though, as the field expands and collapses, it generates a counter - electromotive force, by way of mutual inductance within the same coil.
Definition of mutual inductance in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia