- A form of muscular dystrophy accompanied by myotonia.More example sentences
- Some of the reported associated systemic diseases include systemic lupus erythematosus, diabetes mellitus, myotonic dystrophy, and chronic active hepatitis.
- Gracile ribs are commonly seen in spinal muscular atrophy, congenital myotonic dystrophy and congenital myopathies.
- The symptoms of myotonic dystrophy may appear at any time from birth to old age and can affect both males and females.
More definitions of myotonic dystrophyDefinition of myotonic dystrophy in:
- The British & World English dictionary