- An ordered set with n elements.More example sentences
- There is a cautionary note stating that for some shapes or configurations of cells there exist n-tuples of mass fractions that cannot be simultaneously sliced from cells.
- Given a game = (N, S, u) together with a finite set of possible worlds, the vector valued function f: S is a correlated n-tuple.
- Extending this process to IR multispectral sensor fusion, we begin with a multidimensional image cube, where each pixel has an n-tuple of intensities measured by the n separate, spatially registered detectors.
More definitions of n-tupleDefinition of n-tuple in:
- The British & World English dictionary