- Computer software that is free for a trial period during which the user is frequently reminded on screen to register and pay for the program in order to continue using it when the trial period is over.More example sentences
- The software also became nagware - constantly annoying those who had downloaded the free version with suggestions that they upgrade to the commercial ($$) edition.
- And the beta code has nagware in it that seems to pop up at every reboot, without giving you any obvious mechanism for telling it to go away, and not to come back.
- ‘It seems the router now supports a parental control and the market droids got the bright idea of equipping the router with intrusive nagware,’ writes one reader.
More definitions of nagwareDefinition of nagware in:
- The British & World English dictionary