(also nail punch)
- A tool hit with a hammer to sink the head of a nail below a surface.More example sentences
- Once every thing is dry, use a nail set and counter sink these below the surface.
- Use a nail set and hammer to drive all nails slightly below the surface.
- To drill through the tile you will need a hammer, a nail set, an electric drill and a masonry bit a little larger than the diameter of the screws you use.
More definitions of nail setDefinition of nail set in:
- The British & World English dictionary