- An anabolic steroid with tissue-building properties, used unlawfully to enhance performance in sports.More example sentences
- He was confirmed this week to have failed a drug test for the anabolic steroid, nandrolone, and must now serve out what remains of his two-year ban.
- Last October the Olympic Committee said he had tested positive for norandrosterone, a byproduct of the anabolic steroid nandrolone, and banned him for four months.
- Both the A-sample as well as the requested test of the B-sample confirmed the presence of the metabolite norandrosterone of the anabolic steroid nandrolone.
1950s: shortened form of its chemical name norandrostenolone.
More definitions of nandroloneDefinition of nandrolone in:
- The British & World English dictionary