Definition of nanocomposite in English:
Denoting a composite material that has a grain size measured in nanometers.
- The nanocomposite films are made by layering molecules on top of each other.
- Thanks to BASF's Polymer Research, these types of nanocomposite dispersions can be produced using a procedure called emulsion polymerization.
- With our nanocomposite dispersions, we actually have a completely new generation of binders in the pipeline.
nounBack to top
A nanocomposite material.
- There are some big benefits to the use of the nanocomposites.
- However, in the matter of nanocomposites, less allows for more.
- The platelet structure of the reinforcing fillers in nanocomposites may offer improvement in barrier properties of the polymer compound.
Definition of nanocomposite in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.