- A material having particles or constituents of nanoscale dimensions, or one that is produced by nanotechnology.More example sentences
- In composites, nanomaterials can improve the strength, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, and other properties of materials.
- Today nanomaterial is built from a macro to a micro scale.
- The normal operations risks associated with plastics and petroleum refining were greater than those for any nanomaterial.
More definitions of nanomaterialDefinition of nanomaterial in:
- The British & World English dictionary