- Of a size measurable in nanometers or microns: the use of viruses as nanoscale building toolsMore example sentences
- In theory, the scattering angles lead to nanoscale still pictures, while the energy loss data tell researchers how the pictures change with time.
- Researchers have created a nanoscale ion pump by punching a tiny hole in a plastic sheet and applying an oscillating electric field.
- The wavelengths of light in the visible part of the spectrum greatly exceed nanoscale dimensions.
More definitions of nanoscaleDefinition of nanoscale in:
- The British & World English dictionary