Definition of narco-terrorism in English:
Terrorism associated with trade in illicit drugs.
- He has been indicted by US courts for drug trafficking and narco-terrorism.
- "We are also becoming increasingly susceptible to newer forms of security threats such as cyber-attacks, narco-terrorism and terror-financing," he said.
- Both countries are top cocaine producers with long histories of narcoterrorism and corruption.
- Example sentences
- The country is sliding towards chaos and risks turning into a narco-terrorist state.
- Other countries in our region just don't have the resources to improve their economies, fight narco-terrorists, and quell violence on their own.
- Narco-terrorist groups are still active in several rural areas and firearms are common.
Definition of narco-terrorism in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.