- Terrorism associated with trade in illicit drugs.More example sentences
- ‘What we do - as far as the global war on terrorism - is counter narcoterrorism,’ he said.
- If the country is concerned about the stability of a government struggling with narcoterrorism, it should refrain from insisting on crop eradication until belligerents are defeated.
- These countries need help in addressing endemic problems such as economic instability, low per-capita income, illiberal democratic practices, and narcoterrorism.
- More example sentences
- ‘There are a lot of narcoterrorists using the narcotics trade to supply money to terrorist groups,’ said the squadron commander.
- It's much akin to what we were trying to do against the narcoterrorists in the drug fight.
- I believe the term narcoterrorists is more appropriate, given the fact that the center of gravity for these groups is the incredible financial support they get from illicit drug trafficking.
More definitions of narcoterrorismDefinition of narcoterrorism in:
- The British & World English dictionary