- A navigational device in an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle.More example sentences
- I haven't owned an airplane with a navaid in it for over 30 years now.
- The second scenario assumes that all conventional navaids are still operating but that 80 percent of aircraft will be GPS equipped.
- The defining GPS waypoints have satellite-derived coordinates that are co-located with the ground navaids for that approach.
1950s: from navigational aid.
More definitions of navaidDefinition of navaid in:
- The British & World English dictionary