- Articles or materials used in shipping.More example sentences
- Spain needed pine for tar, turpentine, and wood - essential naval stores for its shipbuilding industry in Cuba.
- The loading of cargo was important to the shipowner because the amount of freight the vessel earned was determined by the tonnage of naval stores on board.
- The rate of freight paid for ships transporting naval stores was, obviously, of great importance to both sides.
More definitions of naval storesDefinition of naval stores in:
- The British & World English dictionary