- variant spelling of no, used to answer a question. “Want some toast?” “Naw.”More example sentences
- While I have never looked at a team-line and thought: ‘Aw naw, I can't believe I've got him again,’ some players have allegedly thought that about me!
- And naw, Will would never do summit stupid like ask out Darcy; he's too smart for that.
- Sure, I could say naw, he's not perfect, I'll continue to look for Mr. Fantasy, but maybe all that does is get me farther away from loving a real, flesh and blood, imperfect human being.
More definitions of nawDefinition of naw in:
- The British & World English dictionary