- An unusual experience taking place on the brink of death and recounted by a person after recovery, typically an out-of-body experience or a vision of a tunnel of light.More example sentences
- The chapter on death deals with out-of-body and near-death experiences, and past-life experiences and regression.
- If near-death experiences and out-of-body experiences don't come from the brain, where is consciousness based?
- Furthermore, it needs to be pointed out that a near-death experience is not an experience of death.
More definitions of near-death experienceDefinition of near-death experience in:
- The British & World English dictionary