- A valve closed by a thin tapering part.More example sentences
- A needle valve is constructed with a minimum of dead space to allow the application of adhesives in deposits as small as 0.007 in. in diameter.
- In this case, you opened up the valve near the gas cylinder just a crack, and then opened up the needle valve near the balloon a lot.
- This rate of pressurization was achieved by use of a pressure regulator set at 4 MPa admitting air to the pressure bomb via a needle valve.
More definitions of needle valveDefinition of needle valve in:
- The British & World English dictionary