- It took five months of negotiations between the two parties to have the agreement in place.
- The road map calls for negotiations between the two sides, leading to a two-state solution.
- Final figures are still subject to negotiations between museum chiefs and the Treasury.
- The next step in the process is negotiation of the transfer of assets from the student union to the Gateway.
- This lengthy journey is clearly a commentary on the current process of negotiation of settlements.
- There had only been the exchange of affidavits prior to the negotiation of the settlement.
- A detailed review of the lease negotiation is necessary to determine this issue.
- Transfer or negotiation is easiest where the bill is payable to bearer.
- The venture was not a success and the next year both parties embarked on a process of negotiation for the domains.
Late 15th century (denoting an act of dealing with another person): from Latin negotiatio(n-), from the verb negotiari (see negotiate).
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.