- Characteristic of a good neighbor, especially helpful, friendly, or kind.More example sentences
- We have gone out of our way to be as friendly and neighbourly as possible but it has been thrown back in our faces.
- Too bad it had to get to a lawsuit, for one would hope that neighbourly friendship would try a bit harder to resolve matters.
- China has always attached great importance to developing friendly, neighborly ties with Japan.
- More example sentences
- There are six awards that honour the achievements of young people, good neighbourliness, care in the community, protecting the environment, sporting success and the employee of the year.
- The sun, his friend for the moment, seemed sullen today, not wishing to warm the straw and heat his limbs in any magnanimous act of good neighbourliness.
- It is also hoped that it will promote a greater interaction and enhance the bond of neighbourliness and personal friendship that we all desire.