Definition of neo-Malthusianism in English:
The view that the rate of increase of a population should be controlled.
- Its authors focus attention on three paradigms that have dominated research and interpretation in the past century: neo-Malthusianism; Marxism; and commercialization.
- These kinds of ecology, these ideas of Malthusianism, as they're called, or neo-Malthusianism, are always incompetent.
- Unlike The Dialectics of Nature, The Concept of Nature in Marx was scripted in the context of a neo-Malthusianism arguably as intellectually and politically pervasive as the idealism which Engels had struggled against.
neo-Malthusian adjective& noun
- Example sentences
- So, the idea of sustainable development, which was developed by the neo-Malthusians, who were genocidal artists, was developed with malice aforethought.
- Today's neo-Malthusians share the old prejudices, but in addition they harbour a powerful sense of loathing against the human species itself.
- The late Julian Simon wrote dozens of books and articles debunking neo-Malthusians.
Definition of neo-Malthusianism in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan