chiefly North American
(In politics) a person with neoconservative views.
- To say that opponents of neoconservative policies overestimate neocon influence is not to say that neocons are mere impotent scribblers, however.
- There's probably a sweatshop in Bombay that can churn out neocon drivel at a far brisker pace and for less than 50 cents an hour.
- Even in a list of three, democracy promotion doesn't get so much as a mention - and that's from the best known neocon idealist in the administration.
- And there was me thinking that the neocons only support democracies when they know their place.
- It seems there has been a definite diminution in the power of the really strong neocons in the government.
- Really these ignorant farmers are being taken advantage of by the republicans and the neocons.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.