- The actual profit after working expenses not included in the calculation of gross profit have been paid.More example sentences
- Of that, £9m went to the pilots and other expenses, leaving a net profit of almost £2m.
- Elan reported a return to profitability yesterday, making net profits of $17.3 million for the second quarter of the year.
- The court noted that the jury seemed to have based its punitive damage calculation on the annual net profits of Anthem's parent - $172 million.
More definitions of net profitDefinition of net profit in:
- The British & World English dictionary