- another term for urticaria (from its resemblance to the sting of a nettle).More example sentences
- The homoeopathic tincture, Urtica, is frequently administered successfully for rheumatic gout, also for nettlerash and chickenpox, and externally for bruises.
- Urticaria, hives or nettlerash, which are a side effect rather than a condition, are red, very itchy, swollen areas of the skin.
- Itchy red weals on the skin are the major symptom, also known as urticaria or nettlerash.
More definitions of nettlerashDefinition of nettlerash in:
- The British & World English dictionary