- Surgical removal of all or part of a nerve.More example sentences
- Besides uncertainty over whether lesions should be excised or ablated by a variety of techniques, the contribution of adjunctive presacral neurectomy or uterosacral nerve ablation-transection is unclear.
- Of 42 patients with Ménière's disease about to undergo neurectomy of the vestibular nerve, 14 had hyperprolactinaemia and all six who were investigated further turned out to have a prolactinoma.
- Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation and presacral neurectomy also have been used in refractory cases.
More definitions of neurectomyDefinition of neurectomy in:
- The British & World English dictionary