- Mental exercises designed to create new neural pathways in the brain by using the senses in unconventional ways.More example sentences
- Some cognitive scientists are urging that we practice ‘neurobics’ - activities designed to enrich the connections between brain cells.
- For example, Snowdon, who conducted the nun study, is not a proponent of neurobics, arguing instead that mental stimulation in the first 12 to 14 years of life is key.
- Katz says neurobics is especially important as we grow older, to keep our thinking agile and flexible.
More definitions of neurobicsDefinition of neurobics in:
- The British & World English dictionary