- A man who rejects sexist attitudes and the traditional male role, especially in the context of domestic responsibilities and child care.More example sentences
- One woman, a partner in an international professional services firm, was not unusual in pointing out that all the close men in her life were ‘nurturing’ types or new men.
- During the week and between parental visits most of the blokes here are or are tending towards becoming new men, sharing household and family tasks equally and equably.
- For every sprinkling of new men, there are hundreds of thousands who aren't.
More definitions of new manDefinition of new man in:
- The British & World English dictionary