1A new system, regime, or government: a new economic order
More example sentences
- They were not temporarily overlooked in the constitution of the new order, but were deliberately deprived of citizenship.
- Hals painted, with great vigour and freshness, a wide variety of representative social types of the new order.
- They persuaded socialists that the new order would build itself, or through the actions of parliamentarians, while they slept.
1.1 (New Order) Hitler’s planned reorganization of Europe under Nazi rule.
- It was over this vast empire that Hitler intended to superimpose a New Order.
- Italy entered the war on 10 June 1940: its place in the New Order was never secure.
- Nazis hoped to create a new order in world affairs as well as the new order at home.
Definition of new order in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.