- The department of a broadcasting organization or newspaper responsible for collecting and reporting the news.More example sentences
- In addition, the graphics editor must be in constant communication with metro editors, reporters, the news desk, and the copy desk.
- He spent hours working with the copy desk and the news desk to ensure that the headlines were eye-catching and that the play was appropriate.
- The design director, a masthead editor or the news desk should be consulted on doubtful cases or proposals for exceptions.
More definitions of news deskDefinition of news desk in:
- The British & World English dictionary