- An electronic transmission of news, as from a broadcaster or an Internet newsgroup.More example sentences
- There are comments for the articles provided by newsfeed, but there is no way to comment on what the contributors are saying.
- I spent most of the afternoon watching the one American newsfeed I had access to, CNBC Europe.
- Here are a few content aggregators where you can register your newsfeed.
More definitions of newsfeedDefinition of newsfeed in:
- The British & World English dictionary