- Cheap, low-quality, absorbent printing paper made from coarse wood pulp and used chiefly for newspapers.More example sentences
- All of these photographs are presented not in frames on the wall, but printed on newsprint in cheap tabloid form.
- Lesson One in printing on cheap newsprint is surely never to print black type over a highly coloured background.
- On each of them Tompkins has stuck a number of sheets of creased, off-white paper, similar in quality to newsprint.
More definitions of newsprintDefinition of newsprint in:
- The British & World English dictionary