adjective (newsier, newsiest)• informal
- Full of news, especially of a personal kind: short, newsy lettersMore example sentences
- But starting with the least newsy section of the news could be a good place to start.
- An uncle wrote newsy letters to his nephew at college.
- I do love my Mum and look forward to her newsy letters, but the chances of me getting Alzheimer Disease also depends on family history.
nounUS Back to top
- variant spelling of newsie.
More definitions of newsyDefinition of newsy in:
- The British & World English dictionary