noun (plural same)
- A monetary unit of Zambia, equal to one hundredth of a kwacha.More example sentences
- The operators who squeeze the last ngwee from the commuters to ride on their faulty buses, driven by careless drivers are simply getting away with murder.
- The business association jointly held a meeting with residents where they unanimously rejected the proposed three ngwee and two ngwee rate levy in a Kwacha for both commercial and residential land property respectively.
- The company declared a dividend of K16.35 ngwee per share up from K13.62 ngwee per share last year.
a local word.
More definitions of ngweeDefinition of ngwee in:
- The British & World English dictionary