- An alloy of nickel with chromium (10 to 20 percent) and sometimes iron (up to 25 percent), used chiefly in high-temperature applications such as electrical heating elements.More example sentences
- Not that they are always so inclined - physics students still ask about the ‘nichrome wire’ experiment.
- We can help you determine the proper size and configuration of nichrome for your equipment.
- Try thicker nichrome wire, or more simply make the span shorter with more supports between hanging objects.
More definitions of nichromeDefinition of nichrome in:
- The British & World English dictionary