Definition of nigella in English:
A plant of a genus that includes love-in-a-mist.
- Genus Nigella, family Ranunculaceae
- Great plants that reseed themselves include: nigella, sunflowers, cosmos, sweet alyssum, dill, cornflowers, parsley, yarrow, violets and pansies.
- Planting early flowers will bring bees to your garden to pollinate the first vegetables - try direct seeding poppies, nigella, larkspur, cosmos and gypsophila.
- Other hardy annuals like nasturtium and nigella can be started off in the cold frame if there is room.
Definition of nigella in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.