Definition of nigella in English:
A plant of a genus that includes love-in-a-mist.
- Genus Nigella, family Ranunculaceae
- Great plants that reseed themselves include: nigella, sunflowers, cosmos, sweet alyssum, dill, cornflowers, parsley, yarrow, violets and pansies.
- Planting early flowers will bring bees to your garden to pollinate the first vegetables - try direct seeding poppies, nigella, larkspur, cosmos and gypsophila.
- Other hardy annuals like nasturtium and nigella can be started off in the cold frame if there is room.
Definition of nigella in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan