- Feelings of great fear experienced on suddenly waking in the night.More example sentences
- The majority were asleep or unconscious, occasionally twitching and screaming in fear of the night terrors that had followed them from the waking world.
- Tim and Maureen do as much for him - sitting up through the night to comfort him when he experiences night terrors, being attuned to his every need, being there for him - as he does for them.
- The fourth factor dealt with night terrors and reactivity to sudden noises.
More definitions of night terrorsDefinition of night terrors in:
- The British & World English dictionary