- A long, loose shirt worn to bed.More example sentences
- From the chest at the foot of my bed I unfolded a white cotton nightshirt and loose cotton pants that tied with a drawstring.
- Yanking his sheer, golden outfit off he threw it over a chair and pulled on a soft white cotton nightshirt with loose harem pants.
- I spread my arms wide for a moment, letting the drafts in my room play across my loose nightshirt and breeches.
More definitions of nightshirtDefinition of nightshirt in:
- The British & World English dictionary