(also night table)
- A small low bedside table, typically having drawers.More example sentences
- Maple wood is used extensively for the room furnishings (armoire, nightstands, headboard and dressing table) as well as the crown molding in each ceiling.
- In a household with children or grandchildren, kitchen drawers and nightstands aren't ideal, either.
- In one of the drawers of my nightstand is the gift which Miss Elving so kindly bestowed upon me.
More definitions of nightstandDefinition of nightstand in:
- The British & World English dictionary