- A veil worn by some Muslim women in public, covering all of the face apart from the eyes.More example sentences
- The rights group also claimed that, ‘Islamist students at national universities often harass liberal female classmates for not wearing the niqab, a full veil,’ and that ‘non-Muslims are also victims of this discrimination.’
- No one is discussing the spread of the niqab (face veil) and its symbolism.
- Soon, Azza went further and put on the niqab, the veil that covers a woman's face below the eyes.
More definitions of niqabDefinition of niqab in:
- The British & World English dictionary