adjectiveChemistry Back to top
- Containing the nitro group.More example sentences
- Nitration with nitric acid alone, or in combination with acetic acid, acetic anhydride, or sulfuric acid, are common examples of adding nitro functional groups to aromatic hydrocarbons.
- As reported in the case of similar aryl amide and nitro aromatic derivatives, the proposed scenario is quite common when more than one type of inclusion complex is formed.
- Kod turned the SUV around and hit the nitro again.
More definitions of nitroDefinition of nitro in:
- The British & World English dictionary