- North American • informal Unfair (often used in or as a petulant protestation): no fair—we’re the only kids in the whole school who don’t get to watch TV on school nightsMore example sentences
- Now, it's no fair to say you're no Ted Koppel, but the interview sort of moved on.
- Please note that it is no fair to throw banana peels in hopes of playing the rescuing hero.
- Nancy called, ‘Hey, no fair! ‘and tried to track him with the pistol while at the same time regaining her balance.’
More definitions of no fairDefinition of no fair in:
- The British & World English dictionary