- Without unnecessary extras, especially ones for decoration or additional comfort: cheap fast food in no-frills surroundingsMore example sentences
- Rationing, which existed until 1951, was still in place and the diet consisted of basic, no-frills meals.
- Millions of extra seats will be available during the summer as no-frills carriers begin new routes.
- The future of no-frills airlines may be the subject of much speculation in Europe, but Asia is happily embracing the phenomenon.
More definitions of no-frillsDefinition of no-frills in:
- The British & World English dictionary