noun (plural noblemen)
- A man who belongs to the noble class.More example sentences
- His voluminous surviving correspondence is full of letters from noblemen of all ranks eager to gain his favour or reporting on tasks that he had given them in the hope of further preferment.
- A brazen fanfare erupted from the royal minstrels, and whole ranks of armor-clad young noblemen stepped forward.
- We were all seated in the council, all the noblemen and all the aristocrats and councilors.
More definitions of noblemanDefinition of nobleman in:
- The British & World English dictionary