- (In skateboarding and snowboarding) a jump performed without the aid of a takeoff ramp, executed by pressing the foot down on the nose of the board.More example sentences
- With a little more skill you could snap a little nollie off the end.
- In my mind though the highlight of the girl's contest was Elissa Steamer landing a huge nollie down the biggest stair set on the course.
- It was too late, I was in mid-air… My nollie was good and my aim was perfect.
1990s: probably short for nose ollie: see ollie.
More definitions of nollieDefinition of nollie in:
- The British & World English dictionary